posted Aug 16, 2010, 4:53 PM by Darien Caldwell
updated Aug 16, 2010, 11:03 PM
There is lots of things going on in the LOGOS Universe!
On the Events/News front:
- LOGOS got a nod from Pathfinder Lester during his Keynote Address at the Second Life Community Convention. You can watch the recorded feed taken at SLCC here. (for the impatient, the mention of LOGOS starts at about 11min 30sec but I recommend watching the whole thing!)
- Kotaku, the Gamer's Guide, sent a reporter into the dark recesses of LOGOS Space, and what he found there may surprise you. Read his tale of unlikely things in unlikely places as posted on their site.
- If you missed it, Critical Hit hosted the Very First LOGOS Tournament in Second Life, Check out some pictures and see who won here.
On the Game front:
- The Tournament Board was Released! The story here.
- Next development phase will be another pass over the HUDs to fix some outstanding issues. But, I still like to plug holes in the website now and then. In fact, I work on it daily, though most changes aren't visible to you. But some are. And to speak to that, several new features were added to the site today:
- Card List Output: On your Card View screen, you can now output a copy-pastable list of your loaded cards, perfect for sticking in notecards, chat, or anywhere else. Just look for the "List Cards" button.
- Error Refresh: Some of the errors on the website can result in the site showing the "You have no cards" page. But now, There is a handy "Refresh Card View" button there, so you can gracrefully recover from such a problem, without having to log out and log back in. I don't know why I didn't think of that sooner. :) Of course if you *really* don't have any cards, it won't do much. ;p
- I lengthened the Rank Page, to show more of the New Players' ranks. We're up to 239 players now! (as of this writing)