The wait is finally Over! A lot of work has gone into this stability release. However, we haven't forgotten about the players and their needs. We have included some of the most requested fixes and changes too. So head to the Update Satellite in BorgBeef and get your free update today!
The Release Notes:
v1.03 HUD Changes:
- After watching a lot of gameplay, and receving a lot of feedback from players, and having many lively debates, we have decided to institute a new conditional EVENT. In the case where a player gets pushed down to only two card slots, *if* and *when* a lockdown occurs, They will be granted 'Celestial Intervention', and receive a free cargo slot. This can only occur *once* per game.
- Fixed bugs with Moon Lillith, CyberBoots, and Nubian Warlord cards.
- Updated to new Encryption scheme
- Fixed some spelling errors
- Added a touch menu. The Camera Effect can be Enabled or Disabled.
Tournament Board Changes:
- Removed false 'Sync Error' message.
- Added 'Board Channels' to separate play-by-play chat for multiple Tournament boards in close proximity. Each board should be set to a different channel. The spectator can set their headphones to the channel of the board they wish to listen to.
- Upgraded encryption to work with 1.03 HUDs and above.
As Noted: The Tournament Board has also been updated. If you own Tournament boards, Please IM Darien Caldwell for a Tournament Board Exchange. The old Tournament Board will NOT function with the new HUD Update.
LOGOS announcements >